Oakland Cottage is an Asheville historic home, circa 1910, perfect for a North Carolina family vacation or travel adventure. This 5,000 square-ft "cottage" has been naturally separated into private and roomy suites. The open common areas, available to all guests, create a warm and spacious feel. Room rates range from $105 - $150 nightly and include a wonderful full breakfast each morning, complimentary WIFI, complimentary off street parking and more! Click here to view our availability calendar.
A short one and a half miles from the entrance to the Biltmore Estate, just two miles from Pack Square, Asheville's historic downtown center, a half mile to the River Arts District of Asheville and 2 miles to the vibrant West Asheville, Oakland Cottage, an Asheville Bed and Breakfast in Asheville, North Carolina is in a location that is tough to beat!
- Two-room suites are wonderful for families, small groups, "girlfriend getaways", or couples desiring a bit more space than your average B&B room.
- Three cozy one-room accommodations for those looking for a wonderful bed and breakfast value.
- Private full bath in every guest suite or guest room.
- Delightful full breakfast each morning in the dining room anytime between 8:30 - 9:30 (inquire about special diet needs or a lighter option for earlier or later breakfast needs).
- Coffee & teas available for guests all day (as well as electric kettle and coffee maker in each room).
- Fast & free wireless Internet access.
- Complimentary off street parking onsite.
- Open common areas to enjoy, inside & out, with games, puzzles, books, DVD player & DVD library.
- Convenient & complimentary on-sight laundry facilities with iron, ironing board, washer, & dryer.
- Guest kitchenette with fridge/freezer and icemaker, blender, microwave, dishes, wineglasses, etc. available to all guests, inquire about Suites with in-room mini-fridge and microwave.
- First floor rooms are pet friendly (review pet stay agreement) - inquire about the Dogwood Suite with a second private entry and porch, great for a little more "come and go" privacy. The Blue Ridge Room is also pet friendly and on the first floor. Your well behaved pet is welcome with acceptance of our Pet agreement and $15 per pet per night.
- Several rooms allow additional guests and extra roll-away beds are available. If more than 2 guests are staying in a guest room or suite, there is a $15 ea addl guest fee. Well behaved children are also welcome. Children 14 years old or younger are $10 extra.
Reserve all of Oakland Cottage for that special reunion, family and friends gathering, reunion, wedding group, golf retreat, or cycling club, room for up to 20 guests, maximum capacity. See floor plan.
Inquire about suites with a mini-fridge, microwave, private entry, or private deck!
Child & family friendly, extra guest fee $15 nightly, extra guest fee for children 14 years old or younger, $10.00 nightly.
Some rooms are pet friendly with acceptance of the pet agreement and $15 per pet per night.
Conveniently located in Asheville NC, near access to the Blue Ridge Parkway, 8 miles via Town Mountain Road to MPM 377.4 at Cravens Gap, 5 miles via I-40 to exit 53 to MPM 384.7 at US Hwy 74-A, 4 miles via US Hwy 25 (Hendersonville Road) to MPM 388.85, or 4 miles via I-26 E to Brevard Rd at the junction of the NC Arboretum and Bent Creek Recreational area.
Oakland Cottage B&B is a member of the North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Association (NCBBI), which was formed in 1985 and very quickly established its mission statement and by-laws, filed its articles of incorporation, and developed inspection standards for membership. NCBBI is the only nationally recognized state B&B association in North Carolina and represents the largest cross section of B&Bs/Inns in the state. Celebrating its silver anniversary this year, NCBBI's ongoing Quality Assurance Program is a hallmark of the Association, and it is a national leader in maintaining the measure of excellence for which state associations strive.